Answer the following questions below:
- How do public health policies and interventions affect your daily life? Use examples.
- What are some examples of primary prevention, secondary prevention, and tertiary prevention for specific disease conditions? When would each type of prevention be appropriate?
- Your paper should:
- be typed in WORD, double spaced.
- be three (3) or more pages plus a Title page and a Reference page.
- use one reference that is 5 years or newer (2013-2018).
- follow APA format
- use factual information from the textbook and/or appropriate articles and websites.
- be original work, and will be checked for plagiarism.