Using the CSU Online Library, locate a peer-reviewed article that discusses research in an organization. Topic ideas include the role of research, development of research studies, integration of different types of methods, or the communication of research results within an organization. Note that these are ideas; please expand within the parameters of research used within organizations. Respond to the following questions/topics:
1. Summarize the article with an eye on the author’s main point.
2. How does this article contribute to contemporary thinking about research?
3. How does this article illustrate the importance of using research to make decisions within an organization?
4. How can information in this article be applied to your field?
5. What is your opinion on the topic of this article?
Your APA-formatted response must be a minimum of three pages in length (not including the title page and the reference page). Your sources should be located using the CSU Online Library and must be peer-reviewed. All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations. For step-by-step instructions for formatting a paper in APA style, please refer to the CSU Citation Guide at http://www.columbiasouthern.edu/downloads/pdf/success/citation-guide. Instructions for formatting formal documents can be found on page 17. Information about accessing the Grading Rubric for this assignment is provided below.