In the 21st century, scientific and technological innovations have become increasingly important as we face the benefits and challenges of globalization. Science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) is a part of our everyday lives. Exposing students to STEM creates an engaging classroom environment and prepares students for real-world application.
In 250-500 words, create a digital flyer or brochure for the families of the students in the “Class Profile” outlining an upcoming cross-curricular, real-world project you are planning to implement in your classroom that integrates STEM.
The flyer or brochure must include:
- A title for the cross-curricular project.
- A summary of the project that clearly outlines how STEM will be utilized and how the concepts taught can be applied in a real-world setting.
- How students will be assessed.
- Materials the students will use for the project, including any that will be provided and those that could be brought from home.
- How families can support their student in the completion of the project.
The flyer/brochure should be creative, visually appealing, and well organized.
While APA style format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.