Using one of the models identified in Week 3, design a training program that will improve communications in an online university where all members (students and instructors) are virtual. Prepare a Power Point that will be presented to university administration, including all employees on campus as well as virtual. Your training program should include the following:
- How the university plans to maintain important communications to all staff.
- Plans to improve morale and keep up a positive working environment when employees are virtual.
- Methods and expectations for completing performance reviews and other employee evaluations.
- Offerings for continual required training and optional professional development.
- Any other items you deem important for a thorough, effective and enjoyable presentation from the human resources team.
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as “speaker notes” for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists.
Support your presentation with at least three (3) scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources may be included.
Length: 12-15 slides (with a separate reference slide)
Notes Length: 100-150 words for each slide
Be sure to include citations for quotations and paraphrases with references in APA format and style where appropriate. Save the file as PPT with the correct course code information.