Draft a report for the CMO in the scenario and recommend marketing strategies to engage Generation Z, or the “I-Generation.” Specifically, you must address the following criteria:
- What is unique about Generation Z in terms of marketing?
- Identify two digital marketing approaches that work best for this generation.
- How do you best reach this generation with your message focusing on brand image ?
- Identify two social media platforms preferred by Generation Z. Give examples and reasons.
- What is the role of bloggers or other influencers in connecting with Generation Z? Describe and provide examples.
- Do online advertisements work with this generation? Explain.
- Describe the role of traditional methods of marketing with Generation Z.
- Which forms of traditional media can work best in influencing Generation Z?
- How will the park use these forms of traditional media in its plan?
- Consider outdoor, promotional, and guerilla marketing.
- Describe the pros and cons of using TV and radio.
Guidelines for Submission
In a Word document, use double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins. This recommendation report should be 1 to 2 pages in length. APA7 format.