Hi, I need someone to help on my assignment.
INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT WRITTEN ASSIGNMENT, 2000 words
Turnitin Similarity: 20%
Min. 10 Reference different sources of information
Assignment questions is at the attachment photo, please follow the attachment as a simple guide for the assignment.
An organisation was established 3 years ago and has earned an outstanding reputation throughout Singapore. It is planning to send a team of ten senior level executives to an overseas assignment in their newly established offshore subsidiary for a period of one year to handle different aspects (roles) of an important project that requires strong team spirit and creative mind.
You are the Human Resource Director of this organisation and have been appointed by your CEO to prepare and equip the team members with the necessary knowledge and information of this country and the climate/culture of the overseas subsidiary. This is aimed to assist them to not only survive but also perform well in the overseas assignment as a team.
The CEO prefers to send a good mix of diverse team members for this posting, in attempt to achieve a better level of creativity and innovation. Taking these into consideration, you plan to research on the subsidiary country with regard to its history, climate, culture, language, custom, working style etc. So as to cater to the following diverse characteristics/background of the assignees and their preferences:
- Different religion
- Different gender
- Different family background
- Different Languages
- Different diets
- Different sports and leisure activities etc.
When researching on the country that the team members are going to stay for the next one year, your must bear in mind that these team members have not worked overseas before. Your pre-overseas assignment briefings and trainings are all very crucial to their performance in future.
Your write-up must critically analyse the following aspects based on what you have learnt in the first 5 sessions:
- Introduction of the chosen country and scenario & context of international HRM
- Organisational design and structure of the overseas subsidiary in comparison with the headquarters in Singapore (Apply Hofstede national cultural dimensions to discuss the differences between home and host countries).
- Analysis of the staffing process for the overseas assignment. Critically analyse he staffing strategy of the right candidates for the overseas assignment. E.g., In recruitment, do you want to deploy people from within or recruit employees from outside? For selection, which THREE (3) selection tools (including test) do you want to adopt?
- Analysis on the training and development process of the international assignees. Training and developing the international assignees taking into consideration of the before-and after-overseas posting of human resource development.
- Analysis on the remuneration package of the international assignees. The remuneration package of the international assignees taking into consideration of compensation approach (e.g., balance sheet approach) and of the before-and after-overseas posting of remuneration package adjustment.
- Conclusion (submission and conclusions are well considered and take into account the personnel strategies of the company)
You can choose any country as your host country (expert your home country and Singapore) to write this essay.
You are required to consult and correctly reference a MINIMUM 10 DIFFERENT SOURCES OF INFORMATION.
You are expected to write 2000 words +/- 10% in this research report formal (i.e. essay with headings) and the citation format should be in APA style.
You should attempt to use Geert Hofstede National Dimensions to compare parent country and host country, recommended link: http://www.clearlycultural.com/geert-hofstede-cultural-dimensions/
You should avoid using bullet or point forms to write your academic essay.
You must apply in-text citations (in assignment final 1) and provide reference list (in assignment final 2) in your submission.
Introduction of the chosen country and scenario & context of international HRM
- Country description is succinct, well written and clear, uses summarisation or paraphrasing, includes key attributes of the country & excellent explanations on context of international HRM
Job design and structure of the overseas subsidiary
- Significant details in the formulation of Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities for Job Description and Knowledge, Skills, Abilities &a Other Characteristics for Job Specifications of the overseas subsidiary
Analysis of the staffing process for the overseas assignment
- Very good or excellent formulation of staffing strategy based on county chosen in relation to the overseas assignment
Analysis on the training and development process of the international assignees
- Very good or excellent formulation of T&D process and limited explanations on consideration of the before- and after-overseas posting of human resource development.
Analysis on the remuneration package of the international assignees
- Very good or excellent formulation of remuneration package and limited explanations on consideration of the before- and after-overseas posting of human resource development.
- Satisfies the stipulated word count of the assignment requirements.
- Content is well organized with clear paragraphing. Each paragraph support one or two key ideas.
Citations & Referencing
- In-text citations done according to APA format with little or no mistakes. Referencing follows the APA format but with little or no mistakes. Sufficient and authoritative resource referenced.