Each of your answers should be written using your own words. Do not copy and paste from your textbook or an Internet source. Ensure you cite your work and add reference(s) at the end of your journal. These should be the sources you are citing in your work. You should not need to do research from additional resources unless the question specifically asks you to do so;
- If you were writing a history of terror and the United States, what actions would you identify as mistakes in U.S. foreign policy? If the U.S. or the West had done things differently, would jihadi terrorism exist anyway? Provide examples and cite your work.
- Be able to define and differentiate between Revolutionary and Counterrevolutionary Terrorism.
- How did the Tupamaros affect revolution worldwide? If the Tupamaros were so influential, then why did they ultimately fail in their own quest? Please provide examples and remember your citations.
- The al Qaeda franchise system grew haphazardly during the first decade of the core’s growing weakness. Regional al Qaeda organizations started with the core’s managerial and financial assistance. How did some of the independent groups emerge who later swore allegiance to the core. How is al Qaeda able to stay strong as a loose alliance of groups?
- Define Revolutionary and Counterrevolutionary terrorism. Do they have anything in common? How are they different? What are these types of terrorism are +* groups involved in? Identify several countries which have groups who participate in this type of terrorism. Provide your thoughts on several of the groups who participate in these types of terrorism. Provide examples and cite your work.