- Select one work of architecture featured in the text. Using the building that you selected as an example, explain how a building acts as a kind of sculpture to transform the space around it.
Look through your textbook for an example of a sculpture that you feel would amplify the message that your selected building communicates to onlookers.
Present your team’s explanation for how the building and the sculpture might work together to create a unified message to the class in a 7 slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation. Include the following:
- When was the sculpture created?
- Who was the sculptor? What was her or his background and nationality?
- For Local Campus students, these are 10-minute oral presentations accompanied by Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations.
- For Online and Directed Study students, these are Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations with speaker notes.
It is our mission to promote academic success by providing students with superior research and writing, produced by exceptional writers and editors.
Our academic writers have all levels of degrees so that we can accommodate all academic levels. If you are a high school student, you will receive a personally assigned writer with at least a Bachelor’s degree in the subject field.
For any questions, feedback, or comments, we have an ethical customer support team that is always waiting on the line for your inquiries.
Call us: +1 (857)-330-4622