Maintaining patients’ skin integrity decreases hospital-acquired infection rates and reduces patients’ length of stay.
- Respond in one well-developed paragraph.
- Complete the Pieper Pressure Ulcer Knowledge Test.
- Check your answers against the answer key.
- Provide your score and, in no more than one paragraph, develop three to five objectives that will help you enhance your knowledge about providing safe care to patients who may have challenges to their skin integrity.
- Submit your score and objectives as an attachment in the assignment area.