This Lab uses and expands upon the OURDatabase Access file that you submitted in Module 01. In order to assure that your database is correct, please view the document below which contains images showing how your database should look prior to beginning this lab.
In this assignment, you will add more attributes to the existing tables in your OURDatabase. This will be OURDatabase Step 2. When adding the new attributes, do not be very concerned with specifying data Types at this time (such as numeric). Microsoft Access will assign types automatically, however, you may go back later and change those any time before data are entered.
- Add the following to the Patient ID table:
- Street address
- State of residence
- Next of kin’s name
- Insurance company
- Insurance ID
- Plan number
- Add the following to the PrimaryCare Practitioner table:
- Salutation (Mr., Dr., Ms., Mrs.)
- Suffix (MD, DO)
- Board certified
- Take the following screenshots of your database and paste the images into a single Microsoft Word document:
- Screenshot 1: Patient ID table in design view
- Screenshot 2: PrimaryCare Practitioner table in design view
If you are not familiar with taking screenshots, please visit the Library and Learning Services page “How can I take a screenshot on my smartphone, tablet, Mac, or PC?for guidance.