One page reflections paper MUST be typed (one page, 12-point font, single-spaced) be typed and structured in the following manner: from the books”Creating a Healthier Church” by Richardson, Ronald W. and “Images of Pastoral Car:Classic Reading St. Louis: Chalice Press.” by Dykstra, Robert C.
1. Part I: Discuss One Central Concept from the week reading Richardson, Ronald W. and the ATTACHMENTS that sparked a surprising new insight (One Paragraph)
1. Part II: Cite One Quotation (including page location) that articulates the aforementioned central concept from the week’s readings. (Quote inspired reading)
1. Part III: Present One Question raised by the aforementioned concept that would deepen class discussion
- This paper will not be like a one page normal reflections paper this one is broken down into three part on one page.
- Remember im an African American female