100% Original Work
Graduate Level Writing Required.
DUE: Saturday, April 24, 2021 by 5pm Eastern Standard
BACKGROUND: You will be working on the Criminal Justice Program Proposal throughout this course. This is a cumulative assignment, this is a follow up on the previous assignment.
This Project will be based on the following subject:
Information Sharing (SEE ATTACHED CASE STUDY) <—–Very Important
Continue working on the Criminal Justice Program Proposal for the problem selected in Week One.
Write a 1.300 to 1,450-word proposal that describes the development and design process for your program.
Include the following in Part III of your proposal:
- Identify the target population and describe how you identified it.
- Locate similar programs and analyze their policies, procedures, and job descriptions.
- Identify three of the most pertinent policies, procedures, and job descriptions necessary to use in your program.
- Explain how you will address the need for interagency collaboration.
- Develop an implementation plan and timeframe for your program.
- Describe training requirements and materials needed for key personnel.
Format your proposal consistent with APA guidelines.
PLEASE NOTE: There needs to be at least three different peer reviewed literature references
Wikipedia, dictionaries, and encyclopedias are not peer reviewed literature references.