You are now ready to present to management the final report on total rewards information for the company. Refer to assignment 1 presentation for additional insight on information. This report will be a consolidation of weeks 5, 7, and 9 assignment papers you have written in this course PLUS a Plan Overview (sort of like an executive summary) and Final Conclusion.
Prepare a twenty to thirty (20-30) page report (paper) in which you:
- Create a minimum 1.5 to 2-page executive summary/plan overview summarizing and emphasizing the key points of the paper’s contents. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO USE Executive Summary Guidelines_Final Assignment_HRM 533.docx located in the student center to assist with the summary.
- Copy and paste all content and headings from assignments 2, 3, and 4 minus cover pages, running heads, introduction and conclusion sections, and reference pages. All information must be properly aligned according to APA guidelines and each page must have a page number. NOTE: You must ensure all errors or issues noted in previous assignment feedback have been corrected.
- Prepare and include an original conclusion section to be placed immediately after the paper content. NOTE: Do not use any previous conclusion sections from past papers in the course. The new conclusion section must take all previous papers into account.
- Create the reference page(s) by copying and pasting ALL references from the previous 3 assignments. Remember, reference page should be separate from the other text.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- All content within the paper must be set up and aligned per the requirements for an APA-style paper (required).
- All text font will be Times New Roman 12 pt. and spacing between all lines of information will not exceed double space; paragraphs are properly indented and all lines of information double-spaced.
- A cover page is required for the assignment and the student is allowed to be creative in designing their own cover page since the assignment is considered a management report. Does not have to meet APA guidelines.
- All In-Text citations must contain 3 parts: (1) Author or Source, (2) Year, and (3) Page or Paragraph number.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- See all listed learning outcomes for the course.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in employee and labor relations.
- Write clearly and concisely about employee and labor relations using proper writing mechanics.