Focus of the Final Paper
The 2010 BP Gulf oil spill presented a number of environmental ethics questions. Utilizing the information gained throughout the course as well as at least 5 scholarly resources, discuss the ethical concerns presented by BP’s actions.
Your paper should directly address the following topics below:
· Describe the environmental challenge and the different interests (e.g., BP, local businesses, animals that rely upon habitat, etc.) who/that are affected by the BP oil spill.
· Identify and discuss relevant value systems.
· Address environmental justice issues.
· Present a persuasive argument that answers the following questions by using the concepts used in class:
– What could have been done?
– What should have been done?
– What would you have done?
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
1. Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (excluding title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
2. Must include a title page with the following:
a. Title of paper
b. Student’s name
c. Course name and number
d. Instructor’s name
e. Date submitted
3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
6. Must use at least five scholarly resources, including a minimum of one from the Ashford University Library.
7. Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
8. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
|Link to other tutorials for ENV 330
Just click on Assignment/Discussion name to go to respective tutorial.
|· ENV 330 Week 1 Assignment ( Understanding Key Concepts )|