In a paper, discuss the following points:
- Present an overall description of what management entails and how it is properly implemented in today’s fast paced business environment.
- Describe and give examples of how the challenges managers face in today’s world are characterized by uncertainty, ambiguity, and sudden changes or threats from the environment.
- Describe the skills that are important for managers to have to be successful under these existing conditions.
- Illustrate the qualities that are important to managers today to function under these conditions.
- Relate the issues above to a scenario and assessment of yourself as a manager in 5 years. Include a vision of the organization you will be in and the role you would like to play. Also include a discussion of steps you need to take to strengthen your skills to be successful in your desired managerial role.
Support your paper with minimum of five scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 10-12 pages, not including title and reference pages
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.