Begin reviewing and replying to peer postings/responses early in the week to enhance peer discussion. See the rubric for participation points. Participate in the discussion by asking a question, providing a statement of clarification, providing viewpoints with a rationale, challenging aspects of the discussion, or indicating relationships between two or more lines of reasoning in the discussion. Always use constructive language, even in criticism, to work toward the goal of positive progress.
Variables in a Research Study and Data Collection
Select one of the articles listed below to review.
Post your initial response to the article, addressing the following criteria:
- Read the process for data collection employed in the study.
- Identify the method used in the study.
- Provide a list of the tasks performed as part of data collection in the study, add comments as needed.
- Draw conclusions about the data collection process.
- Enter your responses in the organizer