In 750-1,000 words, do the following:
- Define psychopathology in your own words.
- Analyze the various forms/subtypes of psychopathy.
- Explain how practices involving psychopathology in criminal justice settings differ from other situations involving psychology. Analyze the importance of the differences.
- Discuss the relationship between psychopathy and crime.
- Describe how to build appropriate bridges between psychology and the justice field where those with deviant or criminal behavior can be appropriately treated given their psychological condition.
Use three to five scholarly resources to support your explanations.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide