You are analyzing the supply chain. A thriving global supply chain operation requires various business functions, including marketing, human resources (HR), and finance. Each position contributes both individually and through collaborating across functions to execute the processes necessary to operate the supply chain.
Use this template to complete the assignment: (Use the attached Template)
For this assignment, complete the following:
- The introduction should introduce the reader to marketing, HR, and finance in a global supply chain operation.
- Write an analysis comparing each global supply chain function and how all three work together to solve operational problems. Consider the following:
- How marketing strengthens the company’s competitive position and builds internal and external relationships that support operational efficiency
- How HR is directly or indirectly related to the supply chain
- Why integrating financial services into supply chain management is about finding new opportunities for cost reductions
- The conclusion should summarize your key points.
Your analysis should be 3 pages in length. Be sure to properly cite your sources using APA. Include your references and in-text citations.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 3 pages minimum
- Abstract: This is a summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third person.
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 3 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.