Develop a social media campaign to bring awareness to hazardous alcohol consumption and/or alcohol abuse among a determined target population(18-25yr old on facebook).
I have attached an outline and working bibliography to reference
- Define the problem among the target population
- Research and gather data and statistics on alcohol use among the target population
- Identify evidence-based practices used for the target population http://adai.washington.edu/ebp/matrix.pdf
- Identify a social media platform for the campaign (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, etc) and describe the rationale for the platform
- Develop health promotional strategies targeted for the population
- Describe how you plan to monitor the success of your campaign.
- Start with the learning resources in the classroom.
- Locate 7-10 journal articles or book chapters related to your special population.
- Use only scholarly, objective sources for your project. Peer-reviewed articles found in the UMUC Library databases are generally good sources. Web-based information such as Wikipedia and About.com and popular news outlets such as Time or Newsweek are NOT acceptable sources for this project.
- If you are unclear as to whether a source is acceptable, contact the instructor or visit the UMUC Library’s page on locating and evaluating scholarly articles: http://www.umuc.edu/library/database/articles.shtml#evaluatingcitations
- APA format and citation style (http://sites.umuc.edu/library/libhow/apa_examples.cfm)
- 1500-2000 words
- Separate title page and reference list
- 12 point font
- Numbered pages
- 1″ margins
- Double spaced