Students will submit a research paper exploring some facet of the criminal justice system in depth.
- Researching programs or models of policing or corrections
- Comparing U.S. crime strategies or issues with other nations
- Exploring new technological advances that have changed the justice system
The paper should consist of various sections, such as introduction, literature review, conclusion etc. Use at least 8 sources and follow APA format for this paper. Title page, Abstract, and Reference pages are required but are not included in the required pages count.
General Writing Guidelines:
Use APA format for all portions of the paper. This should include:
- Cover page
- The body of the paper should be organized as follows:
- Literature review – find and document at least 8 relevant articles related to your topic.
- The final paper should be 10 pages in length. This does not include the cover page, references and appendices. It should be double spaced no more than 12 point font.