Research Question and Summary [due Mon]
- Locate 2 dissertations in the ProQuest Dissertations and Theses Global database via the University Library that are focused on your topic. Review the research question(s) in both dissertations to assist in gaining an understanding of how to write your research question for this assignment.
- WOLF, B. M. (1987). Stress And Social Supports: Impact On Parenting And Child Development In Single Parent And Two-parent Families (Order No. 8716403). Available from ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global. (303609274). Retrieved from https://search.proquest.com/dissertations-theses/stress-social-supports-impact-on-parenting-child/docview/303609274/se-2?accountid=35812
2. Hulbert, J. L. (1987). Social adjustment and reading achievement of children from single-parent and from two-parent military service families enrolled in the DoDDS-germany (Order No. DP27179). Available from ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global. (1639656582). Retrieved from https://search.proquest.com/dissertations-theses/social-adjustment-reading-achievement-children/docview/1639656582/se-2?accountid=35812
TOPIC: The problem is that children in single parent households face a lot of social and economicchallenges, resulting in their emotional, upbringing and educational achievements beingaffected negatively
Develop 1 research question to address your study’s purpose.
Using the Research Outline Template provided in Wk 3, perform the following:
- Add your research questions.
- Provide a summary of how your research questions align with your study’s purpose in Appendix B.
- Revise your problem and purpose statements based on your instructor’s feedback.
- Include APA-formatted in-text citations, a title page, and a reference page. NEW EDITION APA
- CDS Central
- CDS Central > Student Resources
- Copyright 2020 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.