Select an organizational issue, problem, or topic that you would like to research based on the work you did in unit one with the worksheets from the Abrams text. You have the option to either write a narrative 800-1,000-word paper or create a 6-8 PowerPoint slides (not including title/reference slides) describing your proposed research.
Either choice requires you to include the following information:
- The business, organizational problem, or topic
- The problem statement
- The research strategy that you will use to explore the problem
- 1 research question
- Your rationale for selecting your proposed research strategy
- 1 research instrument that you will use to collect data
In addition, you must develop a questionnaire or survey. Complete the following steps:
- Create 5 questions for your questionnaire.
- Send your research survey to at least 5 people (via email, survey monkey, or other options are fine).
- You will interpret the results of this survey/questionnaire in Week 5