1. Question : Setting reasonable start and end times, securing a distraction-free learning environment, including activities that put trainees in a good mood, and providing adequate breaks and nutritious meals throughout the training can help make trainees more confident about their learning abilities.
2. Question : An organization can increase diversity by offering work-life
3. Question : Studies show that the availability of benefits is what
determines their use or value.
4. Question : Which of the following is NOT one of the HR metrics used to
assess and evaluate benefits programs?
Benefits as a percentage of payroll
Benefits expenditures per full-time equivalent
Earnings per share
Return on expenditures
5. Question : Which of the following does NOT apply to flextime, job
sharing, and telecommuting?
They are mandatory.
They are flexible work arrangements.
They are voluntary benefits.
They can facilitate work-life balance.
6. Question : HR planning, job analysis, and job design processes should all
be considered in the job evaluation process.
7. Question : Which of the following laws is LEAST associated with
National Labor Relations Act
Family and Medical Leave Act
Fair Labor Standards Act
Equal Pay Act
8. Question : In ______ plans, a managed care organization of doctors, hospitals, and other health care providers makes a covenant with an insurer to provide health care services to employees or members at reduced rates.
Preferred provider organization (PPO)
Health maintenance organization (HMO)
9. Question : Which of the following is NOT one of the mandatory benefits?
Jury duty leave
10. Question : ______ seem(s) to be more extrinsically focused, while ______
tend(s) to believe that there is more to life than a paycheck.
Generation X, Baby Boomers
Generation X, The Matures
Generation Y, Generation Z
Generation X, Generation Y
11. Question : ______ refers to a process that provides employees with
opportunities to obtain the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs) that enable them to perform their current job-related duties more effectively and responsibly.
12. Question : Which of the following is NOT one of the four health
conditions that account for the majority of healthcare costs?
13. Question : According to General Motors’s findings, how much money
does an obese employee annually cost the company in health
Less than $1000
$1000 – $3000
$3000 – $5000
More than $5000
14. Question : ______ refers to expanding the collective capacities of
organizational members to engage effectively in leadership roles and processes.
15. Question : ______ may be offered to employees for career development
purposes, and they can be provided either on- or off-site. It can be in the form of workshops, courses offered by consultants, or classes offered by universities.
16. Question : In the ______ stage of the training process, the content and
resources that meet the goals and objectives set in the training’s design stage are determined and addressed.
17. Question : Which of the following is NOT true about the current demographic trends in the workforce?
The number of women in the workforce today is almost equal to the number of men.
70% of men reported that they would take a pay cut to spend more time with family.
About 80% of couples have single income households.
One in three children is born to a single mother