Write a report to answer the following questions:
- Explain what a deadlock is and how it happens in the operating system.
- Describe in detail the three methods that can be used to resolve the deadlock problem.
SLP Assignment Expectations
Using information from the modular background readings and any good quality resource you can find, write a 3-page (excluding the title page and reference pages), single-spaced report to address questions in this assignment.
The following items will be assessed in particular:
- Your ability to address all questions based on reading materials and your own research.
- Your ability to write a report clearly and succinctly.
- Effective and appropriate use of in-text citations to the assigned readings and other source material to support your arguments. Refer to the Trident Online Writing Lab at https://mytlc.trident.edu/files/Trident_APA_basics.pdf