The Five Federal Laws and the Human Service Movement
Discuss the intent of each of these five laws that are presented:
1. The establishment of the National Institute of Mental Health (1946)
2. The Mental Health Study Act (1955)
3. The Community Mental Health Centers Act (1963)
4. The Economic Opportunity Act (1964)
5. The Schneuer Sub-professional Career Act (1966)
Additionally, describe the role of the National Organization for Human Service Education and the Council for Standards in Human Service Education in their application. Make each number a header and answer underneath.