It is time to outline your training. Submit a detailed outline of how you plan to present your training. Use this outline to prepare and get ahead in the project. The final project later in the semester will include a presentation and a written training guide.
Make sure your outline includes:
- Objectives and goals
In class some of the ideas brought up included:
- Step by step process. Walk them through it.
- Responsibilities of the employee and employer.
- Who to go to for complaints or issues.
- Effective communication.
- Of the employer to the employee
- And the trainer to the employees
- Where to find rules and regulations
- Tell them the OSHA Standard (Outline should include Regulations and Standards that apply)
For more guidance, see the rubric attached to the assignment.
Rubric is attached in the file below.