Relective Paper must be written under the following requirements.
Must have one reference from the text book. Human Resource Management (2nd end)
By Youssef-Morgan (2015) Bridgepoint Education.
The second reference MUST be sited ( name, year, page #) for the REFERENCE be checked
If you have the text book, contents for the paper is under chaper 7 & 8.
Dont reply unless you can do the following terms of the paper. Please read careful!!!! FROM THE DIRECTIONS OF THE PAPER THAT I WILL COPY & PASTE !!! ( APA STANDARDS A MUST ** SEE COPY & PASTE )
- Standard 1: Manuscript Elements
- Manuscript Format
- Left, top, bottom, and right margins should be 1 inch.
- Paper is prepared in Times New Roman, 12-point font and is double-spaced throughout.
- Page numbers are Arabic numerals in the upper right corner of each page, ½ inch from the top, and are consecutive from the title page through any appendices.
- Preliminary pages contain numbers in lowercase Roman numerals.
- Title Page
- Requirements (in order):
- A Running Head
- The phrase “Running head: YOUR TITLE” appears on first page (i.e. Title Page) in the header. All subsequent pages contain YOUR TITLE, but do not include the words “Running head,” which is only for the title page.
- The running head needs to be left justified and on the same line as the page number throughout the document.
- The running head can be the title of the manuscript or a shortened version of it.
- The title should concisely reflect the main idea of the manuscript.
- The title should be typed with initial capitalizations for nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, and any prepositions five or more letters in length.
- The title should be centered between the left and right margins, and positioned in the upper half of the page.
- Recommended title length: no more than 12 words.
- Student Name
- Course Name and Number
- Submission Date: Month Date, Year
- A Running Head
- An abstract is a brief comprehensive summary of the contents of the manuscript and it allows readers to survey the contents of the manuscript quickly.
- An abstract should only be included if the manuscript is longer than 15-double spaced pages, excluding the title page and reference list page.
- Abstract length should range from 150–250 words.
- The abstract should be the second page of the manuscript (after the title page).
- The label Abstract should appear with initial capitalization and lowercase letters, centered, at the top of the page, like a title.
- The abstract should be a single paragraph without paragraph indentation.
- The Introduction
- Begins on a new page (page 2 [or page 3 if an abstract is included]) and the full title of the paper is centered one inch from the top of the page with initial capitalizations and lowercase letters (not underlined, boldfaced, or italicized) and is double-spaced above the first paragraph of text.
- A manuscript must open with an introduction that presents the thesis, the statement of purpose, the argument, or the specific problem under study.
- There should be no heading labeling it the “Introduction.”
- The Body
- This is the main part of the paper (i.e. biggest).
- This is where you fully address the topic/argument/problem/idea and discuss it.
- There should be no heading labeling this section “Body”.
- The Summary/Conclusion
- This section should summarize the body of the paper and restate the main idea or argument.
- Should include a discussion whereby you examine, interpret, and draw inferences and conclusions from the research.
- Reference List (See below, Standard 3, for specifics on creating the Reference List)
- The purpose of the references list is to provide a list of sources used in the paper which enable readers to easily retrieve the sources/materials that were cited.
- Each reference cited in text must appear in the reference list.
- Each entry in the reference list must be cited in the text.
- Requirements (in order):
- Manuscript Format
- Standard 2: Citing References in Text
FOR THE FOLLOWING BELOW PAPER ** READ DIRECTION GOOD****
The primary function of human resource management is to increase the effectiveness and contribution of employees in the attainment of organizational goals and objectives. Consider all the areas of HRM that have been discussed in class:
- EEO and Affirmative Action,
- Human resources planning, recruitment, and selection,
- Human resources development,
- Compensation and benefits,
- Safety and Health, and
- Employee and labor relations.
Submit a Reflective Paper in which you explain how these aspects work together to perform that primary function. Are any aspects more important than the others? Why or why not? How do you believe the HRM role can be optimized for shaping organizational and employee behavior?
The Reflective Paper must: (a) identify the main issues in the chosen area, (b) demonstrate new learning that has occurred, (c) include class activities or incidents that facilitated learning and understanding, (d) identify specific current and/or future applications and relevance to your workplace, and (e) reflect the potential impact to your future career plans or even in your personal life at home. The emphasis of the Reflective Paper should be on parts ‘d’ and ‘e,’ and on the application of new learning. Explore, in depth, the benefits of the new learning and understanding that has taken place.
Writing the Reflective Paper
The Reflective Paper:
- Must be seven to eight double-spaced pages in length, excluding the cover page and reference page, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course number and name
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least one scholarly source, in addition to the text.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference List that is completed according to APA style as outlined in your approved style guide and has at least one reference in addition to the text.
Thank You ( Due Sunday by 2pm CST)