The Larynx- Why is my voice different than yours? High vs low pitch, loud vs whisper
325 Word Minimum two sections research about the topic and critical thinking each one must be labeled in critical thinking you may include what you have learned and how it may be used in daily life.
RESEARCH (Label this section)
- The explanation / background of the topic- Teach the topic to students. Share interesting and current research on the topic.
- Use APA citations in the text to clarify sources.
- Reminder: Your textbook should be one of the sources.
CRITICAL THINKING (Label this section, too)
- This section is only for your thoughts/conclusions. This is not research based.
- Examples: Apply everyday phenomena in terms of the scientific concepts in your research section. Make observations and draw conclusions.
- Tips and Tricks for Remembering and Recalling. Is there a mnemonic device that might help you memorize this information or what helps you understand this?
- Connect the dots. Why is this an important topic for you, your community, society, or the world? How does it relate to other concepts in the text?