For the past few weeks, we have identified marketing techniques, personal branding and created a SWOT Analysis. Now it’s time to use all of these concepts in a “real world” scenario.
Please develop a marketing plan for a healthcare facility that was recently cited by the OIG (Office of Inspector General), or has been investigated by a journalist (eg., newspaper article, journal). The marketing plan must include a cover page, reference page and must be completed using Microsoft PowerPoint.
Please answer the following items in your marketing plan:
- Organizational Summary – Explain why the company is in trouble
- Analysis of the External Environment – (Public perception, economy)
- Threats and Opportunities
- Marketing Goals and Objectives
- The Target Market
- Competition – List possible competitors
- Marketing Strategy
- Action Programs (Marketing tactics)
- Budgets – How much money do you think this would cost?
APA format and 5 resources