Union Analysis Paper
Reply to the following questions:
- Trace the evolution of the legal status of American unions. What activities were restricted by laws and courts? Did constraints increase or decline with time?
- What were the major contributing causes to the failure of uplift unionism?
- Who were the leading personalities in labor relations? Which ones contributed to the definition of labor relations in the United States?
- Who were the most effective union leaders during the 1930s and 1940s? What are your criteria for effectiveness? Would these same leaders be effective now?
Be sure your paper follows APA style according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements; the paper should be 4-6 pages in length, not including the cover and reference pages.
Use three credible sources. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these sources. You may not use Wikipedia for any CSU-Global assignment. For this assignment, a credible source is defined as:
- A scholarly or peer-reviewed journal article
- A government-based website or publication
- A trade or industry journal article, publication, or website, including those from trade organizations