You have been assigned to teach a 5th grade health class. Create a lesson on male and female reproductive anatomy and physiology. Be sure to highlight and distinguish the differences and similarities between the male and female reproductive systems.
· Prepare a lesson on male and female reproductive anatomy and physiology. Include the following in the lesson:
o The anatomy of both sexes.
o The physiology of the anatomical parts for both sexes.
o Highlight similarities and differences between the sexes in terms of anatomy and physiology.
· Organize the information into a presentation.
· The presentation should include:
o Utilize diagrams and/or images to enhance presentation of the material.
o Utilize the speaker notes in PowerPoint.
o Create an audio narrated PowerPoint or Prezi. Other presentation methods are welcome, but must include speaking audio through the presentation.
· Complete additional research on the topic as necessary, ensuring to cite and reference all material in APA format.
Please be sure to validate your answers with citations and references in APA format.
Please review the rubric to ensure that your assignment meets criteria.
· Reproductive A&P Lesson presentation
Note: This assignment is submitted through SafeAssign. Please review the SafeAssign report. If the report is over the 20% threshold, please correct your document and re-submit by the due date. You will have two attempts for submission.