Module 2: Critical Thinking
21st Century Skills: Comparative Analysis (100 Points)
Using the textbook (Activities 2.1; 2.2; 2.3; 2.4; 2.5) complete a thorough self-assessment of your values, interests, personality traits and skills. You can find a PDF of the textbook activities here. Document the findings from the self-assessment for later use in the Portfolio Project.
There are several elements to this Critical Thinking assignment:
- Create a table with the 21st century skills you identified in the Module 1 Critical Thinking assignment and compare those with your personal skills. Cite your sources. Include the 21st century skills table with proper APA table formatting.
- In 2-to-3 paragraphs (of 3-to-5 sentences each) discuss the results of the comparison.
- What are your greatest areas of strength and opportunity for growth?
- What relevance do these findings have in your current and future workplace? (Current workplace is public health departmnet)
- Provide a maximum of four personal career goals specific to skill improvement that you developed as a result of the skills analysis.
Your well-written assignment should include a title page and reference page and be formatted according to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements guidelines.