- What Disease or Illness are you predisposed or do you think will cause your death someday?
- What Risks do you take or Risk factors are you concerned with?
- With your knowledge of your Risks to disease or illness, How could you change?
- Do you drink tap water or bottled water? How much?
- Do you know what’s in it?
- Do you feel it’s safe to drink? Why?
- When you flush the toilet do you know where the wastewater goes?
- Have you ever had foodborne illness? What do you think caused it?
- Of the foodborne pathogens what is the most common and why?
- What are the most contributing factors causing foodborne illness?
- Why is air pollution a health threat? How is it measured?
- Why is global warming so controversial? What is causing it?
- What is acid deposition? How is it damaging?
- What disaster is the most likely to occur in your life?
- Why is disaster planning important?
- What are the immediate actions necessary during a disaster?