topic is debatable in that it is possible to make an argument about:
- What is the NCAA, and what is their stance on asking athletes to play during COVID-19?
- What are the specific issues involved?
and so on…
Now, it is your turn to take all of this information and create a central argument that depends on your source materials but targets a specific angle of this issue. This angle will be the foundation of your central argument [see central argument file for more info].
Once you have your central argument set, your essay will need to meet the following criteria:
- Contains a specific and clear central argument;
- takes a persuasive stance;
- utilizes the evidence from the articles to support your claims;
- convinces your reader of your stance in a clear and logical way using aforementioned evidence;
- follows the rules of MLA style for in-text citations for summaries, paraphrases, and direct quotes;
- and is 3 pages in length.
IMPORTANT: You will not create a Works Cited page for your essay. I will provide that for you. You will just need to copy and paste it into your essay as the final or 4th page of your essay.