From Public Health 101, page 149: “Your hometown of 100,000 is faced with a crisis as an airplane lands containing a passenger thought to have a new form of severe influenza that has recently gained the ability to spread from person to person through airborne transmission. As the mayor of the city, what do you decide to do?” Why? Be sure to justify your decision. Be sure to address the following:
- What is your initial focus for disease control?
- What other healthcare disciplines would you include on your team? Why?
- What information is important to collect and from whom? Why?
- Be sure to support your statements with logic and argument,
- More citing all sources referenced through the text
- APA writing style
- 2 pages
- no plagiarism
- 3 Minimum references
- The references not older than 5 years ago