Answer questions 4 and 5 of Case 9-1:
- Mr. Singh has read about the supply-chain concept that attempts to identify and link all the participants from suppliers’ suppliers to customers’ customers. Who are all the participants in the supply chain, a part of which has been discussed in the case?
- Logistics partnerships involve sharing costs and risks. What are all the costs and risks that this venture entails? How might they be shared?
Apply Total Cost of Procurement principles as they apply.
The Case 9-1: Aero Marine Logistics paper:
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center