- Imagine that a founding father of your choice has been brought to the future and you have been given the opportunity to talk with him about our federalist representative form of government. He is interested in learning about the current state of our federalist representative form of government.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper documenting the conversation that the two of you might have. The U.S. Constitution is a good reference for this paper. In the dialogue, you should discuss the following topics with the founding father:
- The roles of the various branches of government, their administrative functions, and their structural and political characteristics
- At least two examples for both exclusive federal powers and exclusive state powers
- The role courts play in determining the nature of federal–state relations
- Your recommendations to improve or maximize the efficiencies of the federalist representative form of government
- The founding father’s opinion on the current state of the federalist representative form of government, what surprises him about how it has evolved over time, and his thoughts on your recommendations
- Format your paper according to Cardillo Sample Paper/APA guidelines.