fter viewing the movie
- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Write a 1,750- to 2,100-word paper about the cultural differences portrayed in the film.
- Provide specific examples of how both Hall’s perspective of culture as a screen and Hofstede’s five dimensions are reflected in a particular cultural pattern.
- Address the following in your paper:
- Evaluate both cultural identity and cultural bias within the film.
- Explain the concept of cultural patterns and what types of cultural patterns are exhibited in the film.
- Illustrate examples of both verbal and nonverbal intercultural communication within the film. How do these relate to a particular intercultural communication theory?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.