- Write a minimum of a 3-page ( a full-page typically has at least 500 words) report, single-spaced, one-inch margins, 12-point font, with a double space between paragraphs. This page requirement includes data visualization (charts and graphs) that you create.
- Page count does not include a title page, tables and exhibits, and reference list.
- Include a title page (include your name on the title page). The report must include headings such as Accounts Receivable and Inventory (topics from the textbook); other examples would be Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and the Statement of Shareholders’ Equity.
- Include a brief introduction of your company as well as a conclusion/summary at the end. The majority of your report should include accounting topics in weeks one through five.
- You must include the Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and the Statement of Shareholders’ Equity in your report. You can copy directly from the SEC 10-K Report. The statements are not included in the page count.
- APA style is required for citations and a reference list. The report must include the reference list.
- Visit the Accounting Toolbox in the Course Content > Course Resources of the ACCT 220 LEO classroom. The Accounting Toolbox is a constant resource in our UMGC undergraduate accounting courses.
- Links and explanations to assist you with this report may appear in this resource.
- Additional guidance will be provided by your professor.
Sec.gov link if needed. https://www.sec.gov/ix?doc=/Archives/edgar/data/101829/000010182921000008/rtx-20201231.htm