Write a paper of 1,000-1,250 words in which you analyze and evaluate the business strategy of a publicly traded company. Your analysis should include the following:
- Create an overview of the company. Include such things as mission/ethics statements, products, markets, recent financial performance, global operations (if any), etc.
- Complete a SWOT analysis.
- Identify the company’s strategic objectives.
- Explain specific plans in place to meet objectives (identify elements of price differentiation, image, support, quality, niche, penetration, geographic expansion, and any other marketing, operational, HR, or financial initiatives that might be in place).
- Determine if the company has contingency plans for possible risk events and evaluate the viability of the plan.
- Evaluate the business strategy by indicating whether you agree/disagree with the company’s present strategy, situational factors (if any) that you think might have been overlooked, and any suggested changes that you would make to the strategy.
- Prepare the assignment according to the APA guidelines