Write a progress report of 1–2 pages to your supervisor that addresses the following topics concerning your annual festival:
- Initial greeting of thanks to your supervisor for being collaborative and supportive
- General overview of how the project is proceeding
- Operational successes
- Description of a new festival activity
- Description of challenges and problems confronting the planning teams
- Current and projected cost analyses
- Request for additional assistance (if necessary)
- Positive closing remarks that underscore the ongoing value of the project
Please submit your assignment.
It’s following this flyer:
Are you a father that always seems to have obstacles put in front of you? Do you want to know the secret to getting and keeping a job? Are you interested in job training? If you said yes to any of these questions, then this is the place to be! Come meet other fathers just like you. There will be a few employers ready to show you in the ins and outs of their business. There will also be a guest speaker. You’re not going to want to miss out on this!
When: June 18, 2015
Where: Madison Coliseum Decatur, Ga
Time: 5:30 pm EST
Refreshments for everyone