Your Program Director has asked you to write an article that will help your non-clinical staff (receptionists, aides, drivers), and visitors (caregivers, etc) and to understand the effect of a specific communicable disease on your community. It is advisable to use Grammarly to ensure that your information is grammatically correct and that it has no spelling errors.
Identify a communicable disease to research. ( HPV )
Write an 800- to 1,050-word article that presents the ‘bulleted’ items below. Please use headings, and you can use columns or text boxes to further increase reader engagement and draw attention to key points.
- Describe the disease and discuss efforts to control it.
- Identify the environmental factors related to this disease.
- Explain the influence of lifestyles, socioeconomic status, and disease management.
- Identify gaps and how you might connect to other resources to meet needs that are not locally available.
- Include recommendations to expand the community’s programs if there are gaps.
- Describe what any public health entity is doing to reduce the threat of the disease.
- Include data findings, evidence-based intervention, and a plan to ensure quality health.
Include at least 3 APA formatted references, citing them in-text and on a formal Reference Page.