Article for analysis
Write an essay that analyzes the Harvard Business Review article by Peter F. Drucker – Managing
Oneself. In writing the essay, you should show that you have answered the five questions:
1) What are my strengths?
2) How do I perform?
3) What are my values?
4) Where do I belong?
5) What should I contribute?
- “Managing Oneself” by Peter F. DruckerFile 772.1KB PDF document
- Your paper as a whole should be in essay form, including reasons and sub-reasons, and should have a
- coherent organization to it. Your writing should be such that the impact on the reasoning of your
- answers to the questions is clear. When you identify and discuss ambiguous terms and phrases and
- value and descriptive assumptions, it should be clear to the reader (me) how your analysis and
- evaluation influences the reasoning structure; that is, show how any ambiguity or assumption
- influences how you might react to the reasoning.
- Plan ahead! Be proactive!
- You may DISCUSS the article with one another (my value preference of cooperation over competition
- for the brainstorming part of paper); but your WRITING of the paper should represent ONLY YOUR
- WORK (value of competition/autonomy over cooperation for the actual written expression of the
- paper). Note: Plagiarism of another’s written material