You are a nurse in charge of community health education in the public health department of your city. There an outbreak of a communicable/infectious disease in your area where 200 people are infected and two are in the hospital in critical condition. You need to present an education section regarding the disease to a group of people working in the emergency management program of city.
Using the communicable/infectious disease topic that you choose in your week 5 assignment please develop an educational training PowerPoint presentation. The presentation must include the following;
1. Objectives of the presentation
2. Epidemiological data relate to the condition
3. Levels of prevention and interventions
4. Involvement and role of the public/community health professionals
5. Impact of the condition in the community
6. Plan of action
Minimum of 15 slides are required. You must follow APA guidelines and use at least 4 evidence-based references.
Due date: Sunday, February 23, 2020, @ 11:59 P.M. in the discussion tab of the blackboard and in the SafeAssign exercise.