2.5 pages (question answering and a short essay) due 1pm
answering question ( 1.5 pages)
- Who developed the Hierarchy of Needs (First and Last Name):
- What is the highest level of his hierarchy?
- What is the quality of this state of being?
- What are three reasons that people don’t pursue this purpose of their lives?
- What behavioral method did Ivan Pavlov develop? How did it work in a word?
- What behavioral method did B.F. Skinner develop? How did it work in a couple words?
- What behavioral method did Albert Bandura develop? How did it work in a couple words?
- What did John Watson’s experiment with Little Albert demonstrate?
- According to behavioral theory, behavior has consequences. If you want a behavior to persist or increase, what do you do when that behavior is displayed?
- If you want that behavior to end, what will you do when that behavior is displayed?
- If you smoke or bite your nails or chew your hair or overeat (etc.), a Freudian analyst might say that you have a fixation from which psychosexual stage of development?
- If you are cheap with your money and rarely clean your house, a Freudian analyst might say that you have a fixation from which psychosexual stage of development?
- From what emotion do ego defense mechanisms protect the person?
- If you buy and use O-So-Sexy-Seduction-No-Escape-Always-Works-Lipstick in the hope that a guy you like will also develop a crush on you, you are using whiich defense mechanism?
- You are punching a pillow with your boss’s photo taped to it. You are using which ego defense mechanism?
- What were the two capacities that Freud identified as evidence that someone has made it successfully through the developmental process?
Very Brief Essay Question ( 1 page)
You are a psychoanalytic analyst and therapist. As a psychoanalytic expert, how would you explain the hoarding of toilet paper during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic?