Carbon dioxide is held responsible for much of global warming. For this discussion, conduct independent research on technological innovations that have been proven to reduce carbon dioxide emissions.
Note the following as you begin your research:
- Good places to start your research include Basic Search: Strayer University Online Library, Google Scholar, or governmental websites such as the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) or the U.S. Department of Transportation.
- You may also use the Internet to conduct your research. Wikipedia and personal blogs, however, do not qualify as quality resources.
In this posting, complete the following:
- Describe one technological innovation that has been proven to reduce carbon dioxide emissions.
- Explain to your classmates why you selected this particular technological innovation as opposed to others.
- Identify the two most useful resources you consulted about your selected technological innovation. Be sure to include the full citation for these resources and format them according to Strayer Writing Standards (SWS).