Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Review the initial product development and market demand report from your peer as submitted to the 2.3 Discussion (Attached word doc).
- You will need to do appropriate research on the industry and category so that you understand them in order to make an educated analysis and recommendation for this section of the consultant’s report. It is important to start out with a thorough understanding of the category and industry. You should not rely on the original writer’s research and description of the industry.
- You will provide a 250- to 350-word review to your peer as a post in the discussion forum. Your review must provide a different or alternative perspective, interpretation, conclusion, and/or recommendation for at least one (1) of the four (4) elements noted in the assignment (these should be the four titled sections from the Market Analysis Report Template), based on your personal objective analysis of the category using credible sources. You do not need to have an alternative for all four elements of the assignment, but your alternative may involve more than one element since many of them are related.
- You will not discuss the original writer’s analysis or recommendation; all of your comments must be focused on your objective interpretation and analysis. You must have a distinctly different perspective and/or recommendation in your alternative response. In other words, you are looking at the same scenario in the same industry and/or category, but you are coming to a different conclusion such that any form of “I agree” in your review is not an option.
- You must cite at least two credible sources that were not used by the original writer to support your interpretation and recommendation.